THE ENRICHING LIFESTYLE OF SANNYAS
- Live every moment in completion and fulfillment and being the highest level of spiritual activist
- Living and radiating the 4 powers
a. Power of Words
b. Power of Thinking
c. Power of Feeling
d. Power of Living
- Live the 5 irrevocable vows of sannyas
a. Satya – Being truthful
Be transparent to the Master. The biggest blessing is you having someone who can see through you totally with all your lack of integrity, inauthenticities and irresponsibilities and with tremendous compassion guide you individually from where you are towards the Ultimate. All that is needed from you is a yes when the master guides you from your blind spots of ‘I don’t know and I don’t even know that I don’t know’, which only the Master can see.
b. Asteya – Non-stealing
This for a sannyasi is first not taking other’s things even by mistake and taking if needed only after asking. It also means you can go to the next level of giving whatever you have (other than what the guru has initiated you with like the kavi, rudraksh, etc) to anybody who asks for it or wants it.
c. Aparigraha – Living with minimal possessions
This is a beautiful unique space which only a sannyasi of the Nithyananda order gets – every personal item used by you is personally blessed by the Master!
d. Ahimsa – Non-violence in thought, word and deed
A sannyasi lives by the truth of ‘Abhayamsarvabhootebhyo’ – ‘No fear for any being from me’.
e. Brahmacharya – Celibacy in thought, word and deed
The whole energy shift towards the higher energy, the seed of sannyas, is in this powerful vow that simply shifts one from the human plane to the divine plane, awakens the kundalini energy – the latent potential energy. It may seem a difficult vow on the face of it and one may doubt one’s capability to live it, but in the presence of a living incarnation, this simply happens as long as one has the true will and pure desire to live it. All the biological hindrances can be overcome by your will combined with the great support of the grace of the Master and his unique guidance for you every moment.
- Making an irrevocable commitment to Master, His teachings and His sangha–Nithyananda, Nithyanandham and Nithyanandasangha. A sannyasi when he takes initiation commits to standing by and supporting and living the Master Nithyananda, His teachings Nithyanandham and His sangha. In the spiritual journey of mastering the mind, the mind could be playing millions of games but one game that cannot be entertained in the inner space of a sannyasi at any moment in time is of going back on the ultimate commitment in life – to raise oneself. So there is no question of going back on or questioning the commitment to the Master the living incarnation, who resides 33% in the physical body, 33% in His teachings and 33% in His sangha.
- Living the 4 tattvas of integrity, authenticity, responsibility and enriching oneself and others. A sannyasi has no individual identity; he is an embodiment and living example of living the 4 tattvas.